This week’s freebie is an exclusive sample from my upcoming new product range of funny wall art. As much I love inspirational quotes and wise words, I also love a bit of humour on my walls and in my life. So I’ve designed a range of funny prints to bring a smile to your face and give you a giggle. The range has something for everyone, although there’s quote a few alcohol quotes in there!
We all need a bit of laughter in our lives. Don’t they say laughter is the best medicine? But did you know that laughter can actually boost your health? Laughter triggers the release of endorphins, the body’s natural feel-good chemicals. Endorphins promote an overall sense of well-being and can even temporarily relieve pain.
Here’s a few ways I thought of to bring more laughter and humour in to our lives.
- Watch a funny movie, TV show, or YouTube video
- Invite friends or family to go to a comedy club
- Read a joke book
- Think of something in the past that made you laugh
- Spend time with people wjho make you laugh
- Share a good joke or a funny story
- Check out your bookstore’s humour section
- Host a games night with friends
- Play with a pet
- Goof around with children
- Do something silly
- Make time for fun activities
- Pull funny faces with your kids
One thing that’s guaranteed to crack me up is reading funny text messages. You know the ones where autocorrect changes the words to something really funny or inappropriate! Google it or search on Pinterest, there’s thousands. You’ll be crying with laughter in no time.
Now click below to download your free print and give yourself a good old giggle!
Enjoy your week… love